Terms and Conditions
Headpieces, hats and accessories
Due to the nature of the product we make, the articles of TOCADOS mai sara are manufactured specifically for each client, unfortunately we cannot accept changes or refunds. This includes headpieces, handbags, gloves, combs, belts and other accessories. Please consider this before making your purchase.
Can I modify or cancel my order?
Yes. You can modify or cancel your order, as long as the status of the request allows it, within the first 48 hours. Please contact us for more details.
When will I receive my order?
Each piece made in TOCADOS mai sara, is made individually, completely handmade in our studio in Valencia (Spain). Please keep in mind that this preparation process can vary between 1 and 3 weeks.
* STOCK: We do not have hats in stock for online orders. The stock corresponds to the availability of materials, but each headdress must be handcrafted on request; please bear in mind that this is a process that takes time. Taking this into account when making the purchase, the ideal is to tell us the date on which you need your headdress to be at home, and we will try to adjust to it.
If you need your headdress within 10-15 days, you can always request the PRIORITY SERVICE option, for an extra 20%.
Orders with store pickup
If you have placed an order with the option “Pick up in store”, we will contact you, at the time when the order is ready to be withdrawn.
Can you prepare an order for a gift?
Of course, at the time of making the purchase you only have to indicate that you would like the order to be sent as a gift, as well as any information that may be of interest, and we will take care of everything.
What are the accepted payment methods?
We have the following means of payment: credit card, debit card, Paypal and bank transfer. If you wish to make your purchase by bank transfer send us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 963 520 324, from Monday to Friday from 10: 00-13: 30 and from 16: 30-19: 30h .
Why can my card be rejected?
Your card can be rejected for one of the following reasons:
- It may be expired. Check that your card does not exceed the validity date.
- Maybe some data entered is incorrect. Check that you have filled in all the requested fields correctly.
- If in any case you still experience problems to make the payment do not hesitate to contact us through email@example.com or call 963 520 324.
How I can make sure I made my purchase?
Once your order is made, we will send you a confirmation email with all the information you have given us to make the purchase. If you think you have not received it, please check the SPAM folder of your email, or get in touch with us.
In case you wish to modify any shipping information, please let us know as soon as possible through the email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 963 520324 from Monday to Friday from 10: 00-13: 30 and from 16: 30-19 : 30
Is it safe to make the payment through the website?
Yes, it is totally safe. The data is transmitted in SSL encrypted form. For the payment with Visa and Mastercard, only CES transactions (Secure Electronic Commerce) will be accepted. After verifying that the card is attached to the CES system, the system will contact the bank that issued it for the buyer to authorize the purchase. When the bank confirms the authenticity, the charge will be charged to the card. Otherwise the order will be canceled.
The prices of all our products are expressed in the currency of the country and include VAT. Any other amount that has to be added (shipping costs, priority shipping …) will be detailed before you confirm the purchase.
Shipping / Delivery costs
All our shipments are made through MRW or Correos Express (€ 6.99). Shipping costs for orders over € 200 are free (in the mainland of Spain).
– We work with PREVIOUS APPOINTMENT. Appointments will be about 45 minutes, may vary according to the needs of the client. Customers will be assisted to inform and give advice to formalize their order with the greatest satisfaction. If you arrive late, the appointment time will be reduced, since it will end at the scheduled time, and will not be delayed to the appointment that is after. With this we want to ensure that there will be no delays and will not wait, please punctuality. If the client needs more than one interview to place their order, it will be subject to a surcharge
– When the order is formalised, it will be paid in instalments. a minimum of 50% of the Order Total.
– Customers are asked a minimum of 1 month, from the order placement to the delivery date, for stock reasons, time to order materials, order fulfilment, and others related to it. If the client comes with less time, a surcharge may be applied since extra hours will have to be done to make it:
- 3 weeks 5%
- 2 weeks 10%
- 1 week 15%
- 48 hours 20%
– At the time of collecting the order, the customer will inspect the product. It will be understood that there is no problem if in 48 hours you do not make any type of claim.
– Any retouching done on a headdress will have a surcharge of 15 euros minimum, depending on the work to be done.
– Once the order is placed (TO MEASURE), cancellations made during the next 24 hours, will have a 25% penalty on the total of the order. After that time, the penalty of 50% of the total order.
Due to the nature of the product, the CUSTOMISED items (headgear, handbags, etc.) being manufactured expressly for each client, do not accept changes or refunds.
– Items purchased in Store (SALE), can only be returned or exchanged in 48 hours, with its label, and original box, and in perfect condition.
– The Rent of Tocados and Pamelas will be made like this:
- The reservation of the article is formalized paying a deposit (50% of the cost in SALE)
- The collection will be made from Thursday afternoon, and the amount of the RENTAL will be paid (50% of the cost in SALE)
- The following Monday the item will be returned in perfect condition and in its box, and then the deposit will be returned.
- If you are late in the return, you will have a penalty of 15% per extra day.
The address – TOCADOS mai sara
Calle Juan De Mena 17, bajo izq, 46008 Valencia, Spain.
Sara Camps Rubio VAT Number 44504166V